What is it?
This is a unique opportunity for pastors, leaders and potential leaders to learn the Biblical principles, about issues pertaining to Leadership in the Christian sphere. It will deal with subjects like:
1) Dynamic Leaders spiritual formation
2) Dynamic Leaders skill set
3) Dynamic Leaders Ministry skills
4) Dynamic Leaders Theology
5) Dynamic Leader as an equipper
It will be done through lectures, videos, audios, workshops, case studies, self-evaluating monitors, through field work, home assignments and exposure trips. .
Where is it?
The venue is at the GMI Chembur church Hall, Bajaj Service Building, 1st floor, Opp Satabdi Municipal Hospital, Dukes factory Road, Chembur East.
What is the Cost?
Rs. 10,000/- for the whole course, to cover the costs of notes, handouts, and tea.
When is it?
It will be run on alternate Saturdays.
June 28th – is the Orientation Day (Saturday)
June 29th – DLC Inaugural service (Sunday)
Schedule of DLC:
July – 12th, 29th (Tuesday – Ramzan Eid)
Aug – 9th, 15th (Friday – Independence Day), 30th
Sept – 13th, 27th
Oct – 2nd (Tuesday – Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti), 18th
Nov – 15th, 22nd
Dec – 6th, 20th
Jan – 3rd, 26th (Monday – Republic Day), 31st
Feb – 14th, 28th
Mar – 14th, 28th
Who are the speakers?
Stanley Mehta Joemon Joseph
Santosh Johny David Selvan
Dr. Titus George Jacob & Rani
Steven Abraham Issac Abel
Ashok Kumar Paul Raj
Biju & Meena Anil Thomas
Shobha Sreekumar Jaya Abraham
Naren Thapa Sunita Joemon
Charles Rodrigues Arthur Thangiah
Sheeba & Vasu
Gateway Ministries International,
Belapur, Navi Mumbai, 400614
Mail the form below to:
Antioch Training Centre
Ani Bungalow, Plot Nos. 15 & 27,
Govt. Servants CHS, Akurli Village,
Panvel Matheran Road, Opp. Apeksha Complex, Panvel Taluka, Dist Raigad 410206
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To build and strengthen Christian character and commitment by emphasizing personal and community spiritual disciplines, essential to the educational process.
2. To provide a Christ-centered, Biblical-oriented systematic course, designed to enrich the student’s faith and speak with integrity to our pluralistic society.
3. To impart social attitudes and skills that will enable students to understand relate effectively to a multifaceted community.
4. To motivate and train students to advance the growth and mission of the church, by providing regular and meaningful ministerial opportunities geared towards church planting.
5. To provide and facilitate exposure trips, to various mission fields, so as to equip them to a more holistic approach to missions.
6. To make them aware of social need and equip them to pioneer ministries among the poor and needy.
For a brochure, write to Virjil & Sandra, giving your full details and details of your current church membership to:
Contact : 22150654