Aims and Objectives
To build and strengthen Christian character and commitment by emphasizing personal and community spiritual disciplines, essential to the educational process.
2. To provide a Christ-centered, Biblical-oriented systematic course, designed to enrich the student’s faith and speak with integrity to our pluralistic society.
3. To impart social attitudes and skills that will enable students to understand relate effectively to a multifaceted community.
4. To motivate and train students to advance the growth and mission of the church, by providing regular and meaningful ministerial opportunities geared towards church planting.
5. To provide and facilitate exposure trips, to various mission fields, so as to equip them to a more holistic approach to missions.
6. To make them aware of social need and equip them to pioneer ministries among the poor and needy.
We meet up at Chembur, Andheri and Colaba
**There will be no DLC for the year 2018-19, but you could reserve your seat for the year 2019-20 If interested please get in touch with us below.**
We have an excellent array of experienced speakers for this course
Students are required to appear for a total of two practical demonstrations, which will be held at Zoe Ministries on the above mentioned address
Cost & Contact Info
Rs. 10,000/- for the whole course, to cover the costs of notes, handouts, and tea.
For more information please get in touch with:
Antioch Training Centre
Ani Bungalow, Plot Nos. 15 & 27,
Govt. Servants CHS, Akurli Village,
Panvel Matheran Road, Opp. Apeksha Complex, Panvel Taluka, Dist Raigad 410206