ATC has well defined curriculum integrated with field work which provide unique opportunities to apply the things that are taught and thus gain “hands-on” work experience.
The curriculum provides ample scope for a variety of team activities scheduled during the course like fun evenings, barbeque nights, outings, field trips and exposure trips etc..
The following would be covered in the course
Leadership, Study of the Cross and Christ. Discipleship, Church Planting, Bible Survey, Church History, Kingdom of God, Children and youth ministry, Christian and His work, Christian Home, Social & Mission Awareness, Homiletics, Evangelism, Cults and Isms, Study of the Holy Spirit, Basis of Ministry, Study of end times, Sanctification, Apologetics, Gospels & Epistles and more.
The following are the Key requirements for people who desire to go through Mission Intensive
- Should have gone through the Foundation Course and is a functional member in the church.
- should be a small group leader or start one within a month of joining.
- Should be a disciple and be discipling people
- Should have a clear sense of God’s call upon their life to plant churches (Single men or women could also enroll
- Should be recommended by their pastor and cluster leader.
Point of Contact